What kind of sweetie are you?
Find out if you’re a vintage treat, a tangy taster or simple chocolate bar…simply answer the following 8 questions, add up your score and see what kind of sweetie you are!
- Your idea of the perfect Saturday night is…
- Party, party, party!
- A bottle of Prosecco, perhaps shared with your best friends or your mum, where you spend the evening watching romantic comedies and chatting about pretty much anything.
- A drink with your other half in a local, lively pub.
- An entertainment TV show and an early night.
- You prefer…
- Haribo Tangfastics.
- Haribo Starmix.
- Jelly Beans from the Jelly Bean Factory.
- For your 21st birthday…
- You completed a skydive.
- You went out for a meal with friends, then hit the down- big style.
- You had a family meal in a nice restaurant.
- You got a take-away with your better half and got a bottle (or two!) in.
- Your favourite sport is…
- Your embarrassing moments tend to be..
- Spectacular, unthinkable in fact!
- Very hair-raising, think the loos on trains, falling into water in your best dress and tripping in the street where everyone catches a glimpse of your landing….
- You tend to blush even when you haven’t had an embarrassing moment
- You don’t have embarrassing moments
- Your favourite hobby is:
- Playing sport.
- Playing a musical instrument.
- Creative Writing.
- Your favourite clothes are:
- The jeans you’ve owned for 3 years with a scuff at the knee.
- A memorabilia t-shirt from your favourite holiday or sporting event.
- Anything plain that doesn’t stand out too much.
- Some bright yellow jeans you bought a few years ago and no longer fit into.
- Your favourite shoes are:
- Bold and make a statement.
- Your newest pair of boots
- Comfy Trainers
- Flip Flops
If you answered with mainly 1 you are…
Sour Apples from Kingsway
Lively and always up for a good time, if you were a sweetie, you would most definitely be a Sour Apple from Kingsway.
Kingsway Sour Apples are supplied by ICA. The Sour Apples from Appleton Sweets are in a shape of an apple, with a great sour apple flavour.
If you answered with mainly 2 you are…
Barratt Jelly Spogs
Fun and traditional, you always enjoy yourself and add a little extra brightness to every occasion.
Barratts Jelly Spogs are made by Tangerine confectionery. They are an aniseed-tasting, soft liquorice Jelly Spog, covered in pink and blue hard small round beads on the outside. They have a great bursting liquorice taste and come from the Liquorice Allsorts range. What’s more, they’re a great seller throughout the whole year.
If you answered with mainly 3 you are…
An Aero Milk Bubbly
Subtly fantastic, there’s something more to you than other chocolate bars!
Aero Milk Bubble is a well-known British chocolate bar. This bubbly chocolate bar comes in a wholesale case of 35 units from Appleton Sweets and is a very popular (and fantastic!) addition to our chocolate countline range.
If you answered with mainly 4 you are…
Still making up your mind! Not quite a particular sweetie but probably a sweetie-lover all the same! Take a look at our range of sweets at Appleton Sweets to help you choose your sweeties!